What Are the 2021 Toyota Camry MPG Ratings?
The Toyota Camry has long been regarded as one of the most fuel-efficient sedans on the market, but what are the exact Toyota Camry mpg ratings? The 2021 Camry brings with it an all-new engine option plus new hybrid trims, meaning it’s more efficient than ever before! You’ll enjoy serious savings at the pump in Huntsville, AL and an energetic performance when you head out on the road to Hazel Green, AL. Landers McLarty Toyota has the full story on the Toyota Camry mpg and Toyota Camry hybrid mpg, below.
Toyota Camry MPG & Performance Specs
If you’ve done your research, you know there are 12 Camry trim levels available, including the new Hybrid models that take efficiency to a whole new level. Switching to a hybrid means trading a small amount of horsepower, but there’s also a brand-new V6 engine available for those who desire a more powerful drive. Discover which configuration best matches your fuel economy and performance expectations, below:
Toyota Camry MPG – Gas Engines
2.5L I-4 Engine
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy (FWD)
- 25 mpg city/34 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy (AWD)
- 203 hp
- 184 lb-ft of torque
3.5L V6 Engine
- 22 mpg city/33 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy (FWD only)
- 301 hp
- 267 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 51 mpg city/53 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy (LE Hybrid)
- 44 mpg city/47 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy (SE and XSE Hybrid)
- 176 hp
- 163 lb-ft of torque
Explore More Camry Performance Features
Whether you’re most impressed by the Toyota Camry hybrid mpg or the mpg ratings achieved by the robust V6 engine, there’s more to know about the Camry performance. Check out these cutting-edge features that make commuting to Madison, AL simpler and more enjoyable:
- A 3-mode drive switch system enables you to switch between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to earn the best Toyota Camry mpg numbers possible, no matter what conditions you encounter.
- The Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission has a lighter build than standard automatic transmissions, decreasing the weight of the Camry while increasing fuel economy.
- The MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension inspire confidence in any condition by giving drivers better handling and control.
Drive Home in a New Camry Today!
If you’re looking to spend less time and money at the pump, the 2021 Toyota Camry can help you achieve your goal. Schedule a test drive at Landers McLarty Toyota to see how you feel behind the wheel of the Camry, then review our latest Toyota specials for a chance to drive your sedan home for less!
More from Landers McLarty Toyota
Soaring gas prices have Huntsville, AL drivers thinking about gas mileage. Is the Toyota Camry fuel-efficient? The EPA-estimated 2022 Toyota Camry mpg comes in at a very impressive 39 miles per gallon on the highway. The Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg is even more impressive, delivering up to 53 miles per gallon on the highway. The great thing about…
Are you looking for a new sedan to drive through Huntsville, AL? The 2022 Toyota Camry should be at the top of your list! It’s a versatile vehicle that’s dependable and designed to give you a top-notch experience. While the exterior of a car is important, you’ll spend most of your time interacting with it on…
With gas prices so high, it’s important to have a vehicle that’s fuel-efficient. SUVs can be known to be gas guzzlers, so in the case of the 2022 Toyota Tundra, a good MPG ratio is essential as you drive through the Huntsville, AL roads. Luckily for you, the 2022 Toyota Tundra mpg is 18 MPG…